Most people think not. We’re here to tell you that it can be, both for the call participant and for the call organizer. We’ve been participating in conference calls for a couple of decades, and have witnessed enough online-meetings gone haywire, or worse, calls that never even begin because people don’t show up on time. So how do we change the conference bridge experience?
- Round up late-comers. If you can’t be on time, you’re going to get a call asking you to join the conference in progress.
- See who has joined (on your conference call dashboard)
- Get a link to an online recording of the call
- Get your own local number
- NO PIN NEEDED! If you want to “secure” your call with a pin, we’ll allow you to set that up… but otherwise, we figure out who has joined based on their caller ID and some simple deductive reasoning… It’s not rocket science.
- NO PHONE NEEDED! Your meeting attendees will get a link allowing them to join the call right from their computer… or click a link to dial in from their smartphone.
- More, More, More!
So stop the conference call madness, please get a branded bridge line today![dvk_social_sharing]