Conference Calling Glossary
| k | l
| v | w
| x | y | z
Dashboard Only Permissions
– Permissions assigned to system users. Users with Dashboard Only permissions can only view the Call Dashboard
. They can not modify line settings
or other configurations.
Deaf or Deafen
– A control in the Call Dashboard
that suppresses the conference call audio to a specific participant or set of participants so private conversations can take place.
– Telephone lines that are dedicated to one company and not shared across many companies.
– Browser notifications that pop up when new callers join a conference line
. These are enabled in General Options
– The telephone number of the dedicated line
each participant or caller dials into gain access to a conference call