Conference Calling Glossary
| k | l
| v | w
| x | y | z
– The branding used by a company to highlight their brand in their Call Answer Greeting
– A meeting conducted by telephone or computer with 2 or more participants
. This is used interchangeably with Conference Call
– Two or more conference lines
that are tied together into the same conference call
. Often times tied lines are used to allow participants
from other countries to dial a local number in order to enter the call.
– A conference number that is free to call from within a geographical boundary. Fees are charged to the owner of the phone number rather than the caller.
– A written representation of a conference call
. Transcriptions can be ordered from the Call Records
page for any call provided Call Recordings
was turned on.